Wednesday, April 25, 2007

it's going to eat you.


it's going to eat you, originally uploaded by jumu556.

a clip from Monty Python and the Holy Grail, previewing and announcing the world-record-setting coconut orchestra in Trafalgar Square. We couldn't stay to be part of it, but witnessing the crowd, the giant floating foot (pictures of that will be uploaded eventually), the clips on the big screen... it was entertaining enough. If you look close, you can pick out some crusaders in the crowd. We're having fun. We leave for Paris friday morning (early, early, and too early). That evening we'll go to a branch of Elizabeth's church in London, Hillsong, that meets in Paris (services in English and French, fortunately for me since my french is not quite so fresh in my mind as it was 2 years ago in high school). The weather is supposed to be gorgeous, it will be the warmest weather I've had since NC. The highs are right at 79/80 and sunny. yay spring. I may have to buy a t-shirt to bump up my non-winter clothing count to 2... we'll see. And then after that back to RDU! It'll be good. After that last week in Prague working in studio 12 hours a day... this is good.

No comments: